For whom is this tutorial intended?
This tutorial is intended for Z and I Emulator for Web
administrators who want to learn about one or more of the following:
- How to modify existing HTML elements
the Z and I Emulator for Web desktop page.
- How to preserve such changes in a custom HTML template file.
This tutorial includes a real-life example of how to create a custom HTML template
which modifies a Z and I Emulator for Web desktop page. The modifications include:
- Replacing the WebSphere Z and I Emulator for Web banner with a different banner.
- Changing the background pattern and color.
- Adding informational text.
- Adding images which function as links.
- Adding an HTML FORM element.
To benefit from this tutorial you should already know:
- A few of the basics of HTML.
- How to run the Z and I Emulator for Web Deployment Wizard.
- How to use an internet browser to run a file created by Deployment Wizard.