Changing a macro
There are three ways to modify a macro that you have recorded:
- Record the macro again.
- Append to the macro.
- Edit the macro using the Macro Editor.
To re-record or append to the macro:
- Click Actions > Record Macro, click Record on the Macro toolbar, or click Record on the session toolbar.
- Click Existing.
Select the macro you want to change.
- To replace the macro with a new one, click Overwrite.
- To continue recording from the end, click Append.
Click Stop when you have finished.
- If you chose Overwrite, click OK to confirm that you
want to replace the macro and begin recording.
- If you chose Append, press the keys you want to add.
||You can add keystrokes only to the end of a macro.
You must play the macro all the way through first.
This ensures that the host application is at the correct point.