- Indicates that the file progress indicator will be visible for Files being sent or received from the host.
Note: If no option is entered the Progress indicator is visible for the file transfer.
- Indicates that the progress indicator will not be visible for the file transfer.
- This option can be controlled on a per file definition.
- If you want the NOPROGRESS option to be the default, enter this option under File Transfer Defaults.
- If an error occurs during the transmission, the File Transfer Status will be displayed.
|Microsoft Internet Explorer users may see this error message in the java console while transferring files to the i5/OS or OS/400 operating system:|
You can ignore this message. If you want to remove the error message from the Java Console,
you can update the Windows registry entry