Receive binary options (i5/OS and OS/400)
- Carriage Return and Line Feed. CRLF (x'0D0A') is added at the end of each record.
The transferred file is appended to an existing PC file that has the same name, if
one exists. If APPEND is not specified, the transferred file overwrites the existing host file.
Also, if APPEND is specified, EOF is removed from the end of an
- The transfer stops if the file already exists. This option can be used to protect
against accidentally erasing an existing file.
- This option specifies the destination address of the host to be used for the file transfer.
- This option specifies the user ID to be used for the file transfer.
- This option specifies the password to be used for the file transfer.