Enabling Windows NT users for native
- Open the User Manager on Windows NT. This is normally found under: Start > Programs >
Administrative Tools (Common) > User Manager.
- Click Policies > User Rights from the menu bar of the User Manager.
- Check Show Advanced User Rights.
- In the Right field, select Log on as a batch job.
- Click Add.
- Select, from the Names field, users who will be using native platform authentication and
click Add. To add members of a group, select the group and click Members. As you add users, the
users' names are displayed in the Add Names field.
- When you are finished adding users, click OK to close the Add Users and Groups window and
save your changes.
- Click OK to close the User Rights Policy dialog.
- You can now exit the User Manager. All users that were granted the
Log on as a batch job right can be authenticated using the native platform authentication
- Native Authentication
- Native Authentication requirements
- Installing the native platform authentication service
- Starting the native platform authentication service
- Configuring current users for native authentication