Editing macro screen definitions
The Screens tab lists all the screens that are defined in this macro.
Each screen definition contains general information,
descriptors used to recognize the screen, and the actions to take when this screen is
To edit a macro screen:
- Click Macro Manager on the toolbar.
- Select the macro from the list.
- Click Edit.
- Click the Screens tab and select a screen to modify from the Screen Name list.
- Provides general information about the screen.
- Lists the descriptors that are used to recognize a screen.
- The actions that are performed when the screen is recognized.
To add a new screen to the macro,
select <new screen> from the Screen Name list,
then add descriptors and actions.
To delete a screen, select the screen and click Delete Screen.