Mac OS X host print support
To set up a printer on Mac OS X for host printing, complete the following steps:
- Point your browser to http://localhost:631.
- Click Manage Printers to show your existing printers.
- Click Add Printer.
- Type a unique Name.
- Type a Location and Description.
- Click Device and select an existing printer.
- Click Continue.
- Type Raw as the Make and click Continue.
- Type Raw Queue (en) as the Model and click Continue.
Make sure the printer you defined is the default printer. To open the printer list, select Mac HD > Applications > Utilities >
If you want to print from a different application, make sure to change the default printer.