Configuring a host session for a user or group
- Click Users/Groups in the Administration window.
- Right-click the user or group and select Sessions.
- Click the appropriate button in the Configure list. Fill in
the necessary information. If you want to prevent the user from changing a field,
- Click OK. An icon for the session is added to the Configured Sessions window.
- To make further changes, right-click the icon, then click Properties.
- Click OK when you finish.
- To change the session's runtime properties, such as keyboard mapping, colors, or macros, right-click the session and select Start Session.
Make the changes as a user would customize his session.
You can only change the session's runtime properties if you downloaded the Full administration client. For
more information about the Full administration client, see