Creating your own user account
The administrator must provide an HTML file so that you can
create an account for yourself.
- Open a browser and type in the URL supplied by the the administrator
to create a user account.
- Type the User ID. You can use only A-Z, a-z,
0-9, . (period), and - (hyphen). User IDs are always converted to
- Optionally, type a description of the user. Any character is allowed except | (vertical bar) and # (number or pound sign).
- Optionally, type a password and confirm it. Any character is allowed.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK when you finish.